We are doing everything that we can to make sure your experience at F45 is as safe and comfortable as possible during this time of COVID-19. While members are not required to wear masks into the studio or during workouts, we are doing the following:
- We have limited class sizes to smaller numbers in order to practice social distancing, keeping all members at least 6 feet apart.
- We are providing each member with a viral disinfectant spray and towel to clean each exercise station before use.
- We are allowing more time between exercises to allow for thorough equipment cleaning.
- We are deep cleaning each studio between classes.
- We are requiring each member to bring their own towel.
- Personal items in the studio are limited to cell phones and car keys.
- Members are not allowed into the studio until class is ready to begin.
- Members are asked NOT to enter the studio if they feel sick, have a fever, cough, or have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks.